23 June 2005

A Challenging Week

Greetings Dear Readers and Other Friends,

This has been a very challenging writing week. Many other life issues demanding my attention have impeded on my writing time. This brings to mind Stephen Kings insistence that a writer keep his writing time sacred. I usually do but this week has demanded that I pay attention to other things. Some of them have been pleasure some have been duty but all were necessary. Hopefully the adventures will prove grist for the imagination and make my writing better.

I have decided to keep you all posted on what I am reading as well. Feel free to interact about this or ask direct questions. I will talk about what I read and interact with the other writer. You are encouraged to read if you are to write. You cannot draw from a dried out well. It is the nature of the universe. Look for a separate post each week on what I am reading.

Have a great week,

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment