27 September 2007

Confering with Other Writers

Greetings Dear Readers,

Since it has been some time since my last post I thought I would share the changes that have erupted into my life. I am still writing but may real life things have hindered my time and attention to posting.

My lovely editor RJ and her husband have a new Son who seems to fill RJ's life with electric joy. I cannot wait to meet the young man and see how his mother's most excellent love fills his young heart.

My beloved Son, Maxim married his beautiful Raven this summer is a wedding that took my breath and drew my tears of joy. Their love for each other is so obvious it leeks from every pore and beams to all who come near them. Huzzah and Congratulations my beloved Son and Daughter In Law.

My younger Son, Bezel thinks he has little going on in his life but alas that is not the case. He is choosing. He is journeying that long road to the responsible side of manhood where he will determine what he becomes in his later years. He shows honesty, thoughtfulness, and wisdom in his choosing and I pray the path takes him on great adventures that thrill both him and Christ.

Avalon, my beloved Spouse and I are also gaining a Daughter in the next few weeks. Before you flood us with inquiries, Avalon is not with child but we are adopting a young lady who needs a loving home. Our soon to be Daughter, Christmas already fills our lives with joy and her love for Christ shines brightly as she journeys to us out of the darkness of her past.

I write this to you from my publisher's writing conference and hope that it finds you well. I will be back to regular posts and look forward to your feed back. The Ferrets, Avalon, and my Children greet you all.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how such a little soul can completely capture our attention. Congratulations on the expansion of your family. We are thoroughly enjoying the addition to ours.

    ReplyDelete