25 November 2010

Giving Thanks in 2010

Greetings Dear Reader,

I have so much to be thankful for this year. You are near the top of the list. I do not know all of you and that does not lessen one bit my gratitude for your patronage. As we turn the corner into December I will be attempting another marathon of postings. I invite you all to interact anonymously or not with my postings. Your feedback, responses, opinions, and questions are always welcome.

Know please that as I went before the Father this morning to give thanks that I thanked him for you. So as I move on to family centered things for the day I wish you all a most joy filled Thanksgiving Day.

Later this evening I will take up my "Christmas Present" mantle and do all that I can to live the season as a celebration of Christ as it is meant to be celebrated. I start it out by pondering all the great blessings in my life. I am so grateful and honored by all that God has given me and I pray that I live up to his trust in me.

I love you all, collectively and individually.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis ThornMat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out

No comments:

Post a Comment