11 December 2010

25 Ways to Give – December 11th

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

One of the ways that I give during the Christmas season and all year long is in assuring that I give a very specific gift to myself. It is a gift that costs nothing but a little mental discipline and faith. In giving this gift to oneself you share it will all around you.

I know that sounds like a riddle but it is truth at the very core. I strive to see everything as an opportunity to see Christ. I work every day to assure that I see all things in this light. Every positive and negative thing is an opportunity to see Christ laying out the path home for me. Everything that comes into my life is there for the purpose of my reclamation and to give me opportunity to assist in the reclamation of others.

There is no higher purpose than this. There is no greater opportunity than to follow Christ and see others walk the path with me. It is easier to point this out at Christmas time and so I encourage you to adopt this view so that others may benefit from it.

I promise, if you begin to see everything in this light, the view will be marvelous.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment