03 December 2010

25 Ways to Give – December 3rd

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

I write about this every year and probably always will. The Advent Conspiracy is one of my favorite Christmas initiatives. This will not be a long post as I would rather have you spend your time on their site. I urge you to see what they have to offer and to participate. If your church is not involved then help them get there.

This is not a denominational or sectarian movement. It is a call for Christ followers to make Christmas about the main thing. We can still put Christ at center of his celebration. Join me in this as we journey toward Christmas.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out of his treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment