24 April 2011

Holy Week with Judas – Resurrection Sunday – Even for Judas

Greetings Dear Reader,

Christ is risen. He is risen indeed. I realize that those sentences are grammatically incorrect but they are what I mean to say. Paul pointed out that without the resurrection from the dead our faith is vain.

My faith is too hard won and too long cherished for me to not see the reality of the resurrection of Jesus. Judas has every right to the respect and love that we are to give to all other humans and I dare not violate this and celebrate this day. The duty to love for all men cannot be separated from the claim to follow Christ.

I will not belabor this but will end my Holy Week writing with this: If we do not love Judas and hope that he was secure in Christ then we dare not say that we love Christ.

May your Resurrection Sunday be filled with all the blessings that Christ has to offer.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out of his treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment