25 November 2011

Silver Bells


Greetings Dear Reader,

I hope your Thanksgiving Day was full of joy and plenty.  I know that mine was beautiful and blessed.  As usual my Grandson stole the show.  He is just amazing.  Friends were here and it was a blessing to know them a little better. 

As I start my morning on “Black Friday” I will not be shopping.  I will be bell ringing for the Salvation Army.   Please consider taking a shift of two hours some time between now and Christmas.  You can sign up at www.ringbells.org .  This organization feeds people and works to keep families off the street.  If you are out shopping you have more than them.  Please share so that others may have.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love bell ringing. I try to give something every time I see someone ringing a bell. It is usually just whatever change I have (in fact I keep change in my coat pocket all December so I'm ready for all), but I know every little bit helps and that way the bell ringers have someone else putting money in their buckets. I know that is so fun when you're ringing the bell.

    ReplyDelete