02 December 2011

The Christmas Difference: Tiny Things at Work


Greetings Dear Reader,

I work with some wonderful people.  They are hardworking and committed to changing the lives of others.  From yesterday until our Christmas break I will be dropping tiny anonymous gifts in their mail boxes at work.  It is simple and cheap.  It also makes them feel appreciated without having to thank someone. 

I also will bring in some special coffee for the coffee maker and share a tray of cookies on a day that is not expected.  I am not saying to do anything lavish or elaborate.  A trip to the dollar store will do the trick.  The idea is to secretly make others feel good.  Enjoy!

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

2 comments:

  1. super fun! But I imagine the people will figure out quickly that it's you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/12/11 18:04

    I think she is right but I ain't telling anyone, Happy Christmas sprit time, and we all know your the one to celebrate and apreicate it to it's fullest.

    ReplyDelete