30 December 2011

Closing of the Year


Greetings Dear Reader,

I don’t think I have anything profound to say today but I have something very important to say.  Thank you Dear Reader.   You have no idea how much your reading these scribblings means to me.

I hope that your year has been as blessed as mine.  I hope that I have benefited you in some way.  As I face this blank page each day I promise that I think of you.  I hope each day that this part of your journey is a good one.

I will wish you a very safe, happy, and prosperous New Year.   Remember to count your blessings and know that I love you.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/1/12 02:25

    Your very welcome and we all look forward to hearing what profound things you have to guide us with over the coming new year, I hope it will be full of many blessings that we will get to hear about ... Thank you aramis for your thoughts and shadings over the past year we look forward to more :-)

    ReplyDelete