02 February 2012

Anatomy of the Journey – Mountains


Greetings Dear Reader,

Some days, like this one are mountains. They must be climbed.  I begin it weary and worn but it is where the path leads.  There is a toll to pass along some roads and one must pay the toll even if unwilling. 

Along the journey there will be mountains.  Some will be harder to climb than others.  What matters is that I climb.  What matters is that I keep moving.  Today I will only plod but I will climb none the less. 

There are mountains.  Sometimes at the top the view is amazing.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment