06 May 2012

Forced Absence


Greetings Dear Reader,

I wish to apologize for my absence for the last week.  I have been very ill and am just truly this morning feeling my old self again.  A severe sinus infection and fever put me to sleep longer during the last week than I usually sleep in a month.

Illness always makes me more aware of my mortality.  The forced absences from things I enjoy caused me to examine what it is that I enjoy about them.  I work at appreciating things.  I try hard not to take anything for granted.

In between long uncomfortable sleeps I thought about the things I was missing and whispered my thankfulness for the good things in my life.  One of those things I missed was writing this blog.  I value you dear reader and will back to things this week.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

2 comments: