04 June 2012

Marginalizing God – Introduction


Greetings Dear Reader,

I know many individuals who question the existence and authority of God in their lives.  I think that God welcomes this questioning.  I think that only true questioning and honest examination can yield genuine faith.  What one cannot hope to do is see God working and then marginalize him.  I know that there are places in my life where I marginalize God in order to do as I please.  My intent is to spend some time examining these areas to improve my walk with Christ.

At the outset I realize that others will see some of their choices reflected in the words here.  My intent is very self-directed but if you benefit from thinking about this then I am honored.  I will examine all the areas of my life in hope that I can find better ways to follow Christ.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment