16 June 2012

Marginalizing God – Summary Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

This past week I had to take a long drive related to my work.  It gave me much time to think about this subject and examine my heart as it relates to where I put God in everyday things. 

The short of it is that there is no place where Christ must not be central to my thinking and actions.  My attitudes must reflect my devotion to Christ in every area of my life.  Any place where I ignore this is a violation of my responsibility to Christ.  I cannot wall of any area and say that I am loving God with all my heart.

Whether it is work, writing, play, or just thinking I must give every aspect of it to Christ and not leave any area unopened to him.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment