23 August 2012

A Very Public Apology and Reassurance

Greetings Dear Reader,

First' I would like to publically apologize for the impact this morning's post had on at least one of my Sons.  I was not refering to my children when I spoke of the interaction between Father's and Sons.  I hope my children will forgive this lack of clarity on my part.

My children have stood by me even when it was difficult for them to do so; even when I was wrong.  Again they are not the allusion I was attempting to draw and I am sorrowful that they felt this way even for a time.

Second, someone asked if I am pondering walking away from my faith.  No I am not.  I am attempting to walk through what I believe looking for answers to some things that plague me.  I will not forsake following Christ if I do not get those answers.  So often Christ followers act like everything is OK when it is not.  I am merely trying to be both open and genuine. 

I am not sure why this morning's post was so unclear but I will offer this:  I am in a place where many things hurt and where I am not always clear.  Please continue to interact with me when I am not clear.  Again I apologize if I have alarmed anyone.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment