03 October 2012

What is Your Super Power? – Introduction

Greetings Dear Reader,

I have been pondering of late the uniqueness in all of us.  As I watch my Grandsons grow I am constantly reminded of how unique, beautiful, and different they are.   Reared by the same parents and extended family it is still clear that they possess individuality in many areas.

Instead of dwelling on just that I wonder if we really see our own uniqueness.  There is something in all of us that is great and has potential.  We all have something to give to the world and in discovering that something we can also find the value we possess.

I have been watching reruns of Smallville and Clark’s struggle to accept who Superman is and will become.  I think we all traverse this process. Some do so successfully whilst others do not.  So what is my super power?  What makes me unique in all the universe?

I hope you will journey with me for a bit as I examine this and try to find how it fits with the great journey toward Christ.  I will attempt to examine the greatness that dwells in us just waiting for the opportunity to arise and connect with others.  Perhaps I will lean how to be a better man.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment