07 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Bastion

Greetings Dear Reader,

My second Grandson is no less a joy for me.  He is just beginning to really communicate.  Still even in his pre-verbal stage he looks at me with a smile and concentration that is warm and inviting.  It is obvious that he recognizes me when I visit and that he has his own personality.

The other morning I was caring for both my grandsons and Bastion awakened before Orion.  When I retrieved Orion from his bed Bastion became very excited to see that his brother was awake.  There was a welcome and excitement there that everyone needs from loved ones in the morning.

I am thankful for the many things he will teach us as we grow.  I am thankful for the warmth and love he already gives to others.  I am thankful for the way he draws the love and kindness out of his big brother. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment