22 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – A Celebration

Greetings Dear Reader,

Two years ago today my life changed forever.  I became a grandfather.   After a long night and discomforting labor Raven gave birth to Orion.  He and I are forging a friendship that I hope will only grow for the remainder of my life.

I am thankful for the interest he takes in me.  The way I have to be selfless with him at this age is so good for me as it helps me be more that way with others.  He is so intelligent and inquisitive.  I am thankful for so much today but mostly my heart is celebrating my Grandson.  Happy birthday Orion.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment