09 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Faith

Greetings Dear Reader,

I realize that this is going to sound odd but it makes sense to me and it is my gratitude I am trying to build.  I am thankful for a God that does not tell me everything.  I have too much curiosity in my nature to know all the answers.  I would not want to depend on a God whose depths I could easily plumb. 

I am thankful for the mystery of faith. I embrace the idea that there is something true that is beyond reason.  I know that my intellect is not where the answers are found.  I am thankful that when I do not know the answers I have someone to trust.  I think that without faith I would be a very intolerable person.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liber

No comments:

Post a Comment