06 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Orion



Greetings Dear Reader,

Where do I begin to speak of the thing that has sobered my spirit in a way I long needed.  Since I first held him almost two years ago I have felt a connection with my Grandson Orion that I have not felt since my Sons were infants.  He has awakened a gentleness and patience in me that I wish I had never lost.

He is sweet and kind.  He loves to share.  He is brilliant and already tries to outthink us.  He wants to learn all the time.  I could go on and on but I wish to dwell on something else.  He has changed us all.

I am so thankful for how over the last two years he has reminded me of the things that are my better self.  He has made me more patient, more giving, and more understanding.  My desire to give him my very best has caused me to be more tolerant and less demanding.  I am thankful for the way he has reminded me how to behave.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment