08 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Raven

Greetings Dear Reader,

I only have one Daughter-in-law.  She has no idea how creative, intelligent, and wonderful she is.  When I see her with my Son and Grandsons I see the kind of love that if unbound for Christ could change the entire world. 

She is an artist and a good one.  She has compassion for others that can be healing and produces hope.  I am thankful for the way she always checks on my emotional well-being without placing any demands on me.  As I ponder the things for which I am thankful she is surely one of them. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment