19 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Reason

Greetings Dear Reader,

I am so very thankful that God has made us a thinking creation.  I do not have to buy into anything.  I can think through things and reason my way to clarity.  It is, however, vital that I be honest in my reasoning.  I must reason with integrity.

This means that I must accept that my intellect is limited.  I must accept there are some things I will not find answers for and questions that are beyond my reason.  There is data I do not yet possess.  I must be humble in my intellect and allow for the fact that I will make errors as I am a flawed creature.

I must reason and I am very thankful that I can.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment