13 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Technology

Greetings Dear Reader,

I realize that this may sound like an odd thing to be thankful for and that there are many important things to consider.  When I ponder technology though it gives me great pause.  I gain so much in my life because of it. 

Both of my careers, teaching and writing, are possible because of it.  Communication with those I love who are far away is easy because of it.  I can pay my bills, manage my finances, and arrange my vacations all from my office chair.  I get many creative ideas from the vast resources of my technology. 

I am thankful for the technology in the world and the benefits it brings me.  It is not something that can understand my gratitude but those around me can benefit from it so I am thankful.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment