21 January 2013

Diving Deeper – Satisfaction

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of the things about faith that I do not understand is how something that requires uncertainty can be so satisfying.  When I know that I have acted in faith there is peace.  When I trust my faith to see me through something I worry less. 

With that in mind I must be sure that acting in faith does not become an excuse for abandoning wisdom.  I must not violate my faith in Christ by refusing to listen to others who are impacted by my choices.  Faith must guide me but I must not abuse it.  I think the key to knowing which is which is that inner peace.

If I know I am doing what is right and I have peace about it I must act in faith.  If I question either of those I must listen to counsel and keep seeking the answer.  Once again it still requires faith but it does satisfy.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment