16 June 2013

My Son the Father

Greetings Dear Reader,

As a Grandfather who dotes on his Grandsons I mention them often.  I do not often mention Maxim, their father and I should.  It fills me with great joy to watch him sculpt the souls of his sons.

He is gentle in patient.  He shows love to each of them in the way they need it.  One can tell in the way he explains different behaviors that he really knows them.  He observes.  He allows input from others.  I love the way he explains to others how they wish for their sons to learn.

He is aware of the gifts each child possesses equally.  He expects good of them but loving corrects that which is not good.  He sons love him and respect him.  They have a great chance to grow into good men under his care.

So much of the way Maxim deals with his sons reminds me of the Father’s love for us; for me.  He is an example of that love in so many ways.  Every interaction with the my Son the father drives me to be closer to my heavenly Father.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment