10 June 2013

The Days of Summer

Greetings Dear Reader,

I will probably be very brief this week.  I am committed to writing almost every day this year and will keep that commitment but I am also feeling the need for some down time.  I am going to give my thoughts on some simple things this week.  You may do with them as you will.

Up for today’s pondering is summer.  It varies in length depending upon where you live.  For my Australian friends it is coming on winter and I apologize that you are not getting this six months hence.  I love many things about summer.  This week as summer approaches I was thinking about summers past.  There has been much wasted time and many good times.

I yearn for the beach and down time with family and friends.  I long for fishing and swimming. Mostly I look forward to the thing that God continues to provide even though I am hundreds of miles from the source.  In a few weeks we will have Georgia peaches. 

Today I will do a few things but most of the day will be spent just unwinding.  Join me if you can.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. We even have the sun in England! I'm still seeing Mr Robin though! Hugggggz

    ReplyDelete