13 June 2013

Thunder Storms

Greetings Dear Reader,

We had a good one last night.  Windows rattled and the power flickered.  It grew dark at five in the evening and stayed that way.  One could hear the storm coming from miles away as the thunder reverberated and rolled across the landscape.  The sound reminds me of youthful summer nights sleeping on the porch. 

As I said earlier this week I am trying to keep things light and enjoyable whilst on vacation.  I do wish to relate the power I see in storms.  They always amaze and intrigue me.  I love the wind and rain.  I care about the damage done to people’s homes and that there are disasters. 

I am just always reminded of how little control I have and that God is so powerful.  In the midst of a terrifying storm Jesus took a nap.  He then reminded his followers to have faith.  That is what comes to mind when the windows rattle and the power flickers.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment