06 July 2013

Second Thoughts - A Reader’s Comment

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

Recently I posted about the difficulty I have writing sometimes.  One of you, Dear Reader, posted the following:

Anonymous said...
Please don't stop writing...ever!

You have no idea how much that simple request meant to me.  I do not know who you are; neither do I need to know.  What I have now is that someone wishes me to write.  I have to anyway or I would probably go mad.  I do, however, think that others do not realize how much it means to a writer when one takes the time to interact with him in a forum like a blog.

It is easy to like the posted writing on my Facebook page or even on a friends re-post. I am always grateful for this.  It is more energizing when one makes the effort to go to my Blog page and actually comment.  I read, evaluate, and save every one of these.  I go back to them when writing responses or furthering a conversation.

So for each of you that takes the time to visit my page and offer an interaction, I thank you.  I look forward to more conversation. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/7/13 11:55

    Thank you. I look forward to reading your comments every day.

    ReplyDelete