28 August 2013

Dare You to Move – Move to Where

Greetings Dear Reader,

The simple answer is to move. “To where should I move?” becomes the next question.  I think that I must always move forward and backward.  I must only move backward if there are things that I have not addressed that need addressing.  This moving backward is a way of moving forward.

I must always move forward.  I must not be stagnant.  I must always be moving in the direction of Christ.  There is no other direction that will work.  Moving toward Christ is moving toward the completion of my redemption.  My movement must be in faith and following.  My faith must be what moves me and following must be my compass. 

If am to follow then I must seek the things of a follower.  I must seek forgiveness for things even if I have to go back to the point where I fell to find it.  All of this is part of redemption.  All of this is part of the journey to and with Christ.  A portion of my part in the redemption story is always seeking the path up ahead that leads to Christ. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment