11 September 2013

Second Thoughts - Coming Soon - 81

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

Most of you know that one of my favorite past times is baseball.  I am a lifelong Braves fan and love watching baseball at any level of play.  It is a great summer for baseball.  The local semi-pro team won the league championship.  My Braves are the best team in baseball even with some key players out with injuries. 

Early in the summer my Son, Bezel suggested a short story about baseball.  This month I will publish a section each week in the evening.  The story is a fantasy.  It is a dream that those who love baseball dare to dream though the chances of it coming true are slim. 

The first chapter will appear this Friday evening.  Please feel free to interact with the tale as it unfolds. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."


No comments:

Post a Comment