08 September 2013

Slow Down Son – Day Three

Greetings Dear Reader,

So to those of you who know me yesterday’s post might have seemed a wee bit disjointed.  I should not be allowed access to pain medication and a computer at the same time.  My system always overreacts to opioids.  For the record I did not drive anywhere. 

I did rest the entire day and will do so most of today as well.  I hate naps but slept for a good bit of the arvo.  I am learning so much about the need to rest and think.  I have realized how much I value my mobility.  I am thankful for health that I have and the freedom to do most of what I wish that it provides.

I will journey out his arvo for a meal and to visit my family.  Other than that I continue to rest and learn.  The pain is much less today but it is there.  Even in the pain and need I can see how it draws me closer to Christ.  I can see how it moves me to follow more closely.  If I could learn to see this in all my experiences life would be so much richer. 
  
Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/9/13 14:50

    I was concerned and wondered if it was Meds. Hope
    Each day gives uou less pain. ☺

    ReplyDelete