22 November 2013

Second Thoughts - Orion’s Third Birthday

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

Today Orion turns three.  He has taught me so much in the short time he has been with us.  He has increased our vocabulary with words like Everystuff.  He constantly teaches me to look at life differently.  He always has something to say about whatever is going on in our day.

He has so much love to give and thrills my heart when he runs to greet me.  He has so many interesting questions.  I must say that my life is better every day that I interact with my beloved Grandson.

He pushes me to follow Christ more fully just by being here.  I love him and wish always to be a good example for him.  I wish only for him to know the love of God to the depth that any human can know it.   

Happy Birthday Orion.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment