18 January 2014

Me Casa Su Casa – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

It is to be a hallmark of following Christ that I am generous.  God also requires me to give and do it cheerfully.  If I do this I can accomplish much in the way of following faithfully.

If I see things as mine and hoard them then I damage my ability to be free to follow Christ.  Following is truly a journey and all that I carry that is not part of the following slows me down.  At this point in my life I see how some things have become weight instead of wealth.

If I focus on generosity I will learn that I love to give.  I have seen how it works out in me.  I know the joy that I encounter when I have a house full of people.  I know the joy that I feel when I help others. 

I must live a life where my house is your house, my time is your time, and my things are your things.  I must seek opportunities to be generous and kind.  It has and will make a difference.  It will make the journey lighter and more filled with joy.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment