13 January 2014

What Fuels Me – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We all fill our tank from somewhere.  What we fill it with matters so much.  What matters more as the I am deliberate about the choices ahead of time.  Even the choices of how we fill our tanks with leisure matters.

I once filled a gas tank diesel.  The owner of the car had switched engines and did not tell me that the label “Diesel Fuel Only” was no longer accurate.  The car made it about a block.  It was salvageable and thanks to a friend I was able to drain the system and put it right.

No matter which tank I fill I must be aware of the fuel I use.  I must be vigilant that I only fuel my body, soul, and spirit with things that move closer to Christ and enable me to follow with all that I am. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment