15 March 2014

Ripples in a Pond – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

I am going to impact those around me no matter what I do.  I was created and intended to impact things in a good way.  The ripples I am supposed to leave behind should be those of love and kindness.  I am to leave ripples of generosity and compassion. 

Ripples can be a beautiful thing.  In all of creation we see patterns of ripples and mark the beauty that they produce.  We are supposed leave beauty in our wake.  When I think of ripples it is not only those in a pond that come to mind.

I see the eternal ripples of those who follow Christ faithfully. I see the families that have been good to others for generations.   I know that if I work at it I can leave echoes of love and kindness in the lives of others.

I want to leave you with a final image of what can be if I try.  I want to leave behind lives that feel the ripples of love and compassion that I carry in my heart.  There is a place in China called The Rainbow Mountains.  These are in the Danxiashan Geopark,  in the Guangdong Province.  Just the pictures left me in awe.

They for me are the ripples of beauty I wish to leave in the lives of others.  They are the brush strokes of God in his creative perfectness.  I realize that I am being more emotional than practical here.  The intent is to speak loudly to the beauty and grace this is possible if I maintain which ripples I send into the lives of othes.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment