20 July 2014

Mica Man – Isinglass

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of the uses of mica that is not as common is that of making peepholes for boilers and furnaces.  The isinglass is much stronger than common glass and more resistant to the heat.  It allows a view that might not otherwise be available.

I too am to be transparent and resilient.  I am to allow a view of Christ and his intensity in a way that is safe.  Clear transparent safety is the type of love I am supposed to show everyone.  If I fail to be these things then I cannot show others an honest view of who Christ is.

It is easy to tell others who Jesus is and why they need him.  It is another thing to live it; show it.  How I treat others is the only way I can show them the validity of Jesus as someone to follow.  No argument speaks louder than genuine kindness.  No apologetic is more convincing than unconditional love.  Nothing can show Christ more clearly than real transparency.

I must be transformed into isinglass that allows others to see Christ in a safe and inviting way.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment