01 November 2014

All Saints Day 2014

Greetings Dear Reader,

I am taking a day of rest.  I need it to recharge and prepare for the things ahead both good and painful.  On All Saints Day I can rest.  I can rest in Christ.   He has promised that under his yoke the burden is light.  He has promised me rest.

All that is in my life is not perfect but my life is good.  Everything about following Christ is allowing ourselves to work, play, and rest in him.  Paul wrote that “in him we live and move and have our being.”

True rest is only found in Christ.  Enjoy your day Dear Reader.  Know that I love you and am praying for you to have rest in him as well.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment