13 November 2014

On Giving Thanks – Children

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of the things that I find an endless well of gratitude for is my children.  They are all three uniquely beautiful to me.  They all have hearts filled with compassion for others.  They know how to work and play with true spirit.  I see potential greatness in all three of them.

I know that my children are not perfect.   They are, however, amazingly gifted.  All three are intelligent in ways that awe me.  The eldest, Maxim, has a keen intellect and lightning insight.  When he combines that with love and compassion he can see to the heart of a matter and truly be helpful to others.  His commitment to his sons is without equal.

Bezel, my second Son has the same intellect coupled with lightning responses.  When he chooses to reach through the fog with love that loves burns bright and clear in a way that few can provide.  I think that he possess the kind of love that can crush any barrier that stands in its way.

Christmas, my daughter is much more intelligent than she believes.  When she looks at the world she assesses the needs of others and reaches out to them without fear or hesitation.  Her insight into the needs others is profound.  Her compassion makes a difference. 

I pray for my children every day.  I love them.  I enjoy being with them.  I try to balance helping and staying out of the way.  Above all today though is that I am thankful for them.  They challenge and improve me.  My life is richer because of them.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment