02 November 2014

On Giving Thanks – First Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

November is here and my thoughts are firmly fixed on the season for celebration and holy days.  This month I try to daily ponder the many blessings in my life and express gratitude for life I have.

I know people who spend so much time wishing for what they do not have that they are losing, neglecting, or throwing away what they do have.  They are miserable because of what they lack instead of seeing the joy in what they already possess.

In hopes to not becoming this person ever I need to spend time recalling the many blessings in my life and loving others.  A constant focus on gratitude also helps me keep perspective when I am in the midst of pain or troubles. 

I invite you to walk with me through a season of gratitude.  I would love to hear your responses to those things for which you are thankful as well.  As always my heat if filled with gratitude for you Dear Reader.  Walk with me as we count our blessings.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment