01 November 2014

Second Thoughts – A Journey for Friends

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

Many years ago when I need shelter some friends took me in.  Today they are temporarily homeless as they journey to a new adventure in a new state.  I envy the people who do not know them yet.  Their new neighbors will find loving friends.  Their new church will find capable and willing saints.

These are the friends that when I suddenly needed a car gave me the one I was considering buying from them and asked me to pay them for it as I could.  They accepted me when the world was judging me.  They have supported me in hard choices. 

They love each other.  They have a find son whom I love dearly as well.  All around they are good parents, good spouses, and good friends.  As they take their journey to a new home and life I want them to know how valued they are.  I want them to know I will find a way to visit.  I want them to know that I love them as if they are blood family and perhaps even more.

I have been and will be praying for them.  I know that the journey will be wondrous.  I know that it will be difficult at times.  I know that faith and love will see them through it all.  For these two Dear Readers I wish joy, happiness, love, and laughter to this part of the journey.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment