16 January 2015

To Be or Not to Be – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

David Thoreau said that he went to the woods to live deliberately.   I think that he had the right idea about living.  We must “be” on purpose.  We must “suck the marrow out of life.”   I must assure that pursuit I am feasting on the proper things in life.

My choosing to exist deliberately must be in that existence that reflects who Christ is and what he wishes of us as his creation.  To be is to be what we are designed to be by God.  I think that we do not truly comprehend the level to which we are uniquely made.  There will never be another Aramis Thorn.  Each of us is mapped out by God with infinite potential for greatness.

We must choose to be that greatness by following Christ in any way that we can.  We can only see and reach that potential if we choose to live.  We were designed to be good.  We are not a random pattern in the cosmos without an eternal purpose.  Our lives are not ours to keep or give away.  Every breath is on loan from God.  We must use it to the fullest whilst we have it.

I am determined to be.  I must exist deliberately.  I must take the path, the risk, or the option that is life.  I must follow Christ with all that I am.  If I am to truly “be” I must take every moment in which I seek only to live in Christ.  After all, it is in him that we live and move and have our being.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment