15 January 2015

To Be or Not to Be – Involved

Greetings Dear Reader,

Too often we choose a cause, gear up, and jump into the fray.  That is not what I mean by being involved.  To be we must be involved in every moment of life.  We must be a part of the things that are going on around us. 

I cannot travel through the day uninvolved in the needs of those around me.  Opportunity presents itself more often that I realize unless I am ready to be involved.  Tiny kindness that cost me little or nothing are opportunities to be involved.  Greeting people with real engagement makes a difference.  Being aware of the needs of others should be a part of my interactions. 

I must be constantly involved.  My life is supposed to be about others.  If I am involved and engaged in life I will see those needs and can reach out to help.  It is too easy to click “like” and not really engage.  If I am to follow Christ then I am to engage with those he loves.  That would be everyone. 

If I am not involved then I miss the opportunities to live the gospel that are in my path.  Everything about those around me is my business.  I am supposed to make an impact that makes the lives of others better.  I cannot do that if I am not involved.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. And in this I find the chain of love( don't let it end with you)It is to easy to sit on the sidelines of life and not be involved.

    ReplyDelete