12 January 2015

To Be or Not to Be – Observant

Greetings Dear Reader,

When considering the things I must be there are prerequisites to being compassionate, generous, and good.  If I am going to communicate and act on these things I must be some other things first.  If I am to see the needs of others I must be observant.

I cannot bury my head or thoughts in my problems, my worries, or my phone.  I must see the world around me as it is.  I must strive to see it through the eyes of Christ with his love for that same world.

If I am caught up in my own agenda I will not observe the needs of others.   I must be trying to see what is needed.  My predisposition must be to help.  I must be approachable due to others having seen me be observant. 

I must see the good others do and acknowledge it.  I must live my life really seeing the things that are there as I journey.  If I am to really “be” I must do so with my eyes open to the things that allow me to be aware.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Very well put. Kindness and compassion should come natural and blessed are those who have this attribute and share this gift with others.

    ReplyDelete