04 February 2015

Second Thoughts – My Friend Will

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.


I have a friend who is a young father and husband.  He is dying of cancer.  It is not the kind that can be easily treated and had a high mortality rate.  This friend is good and kind. He works hard to care for his family.

Tonight his wife put out a plea for men and women of faith to pray for her husband.  I know that many of you Dear Reader truly pray.  Wherever you are in the world I am asking for that.  Please pray for my friend Will.

Real prayer from faithful hearts works.  His family is praying.  His friends are praying.  Please take a moment, a minute, or an hour to pray for him.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



No comments:

Post a Comment