14 May 2015

A Little Self Promotion if You Please

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of my commitments this year as a writer it to increase my self-promotion.  I do not mean that I wish to promote myself but rather to try and market my writing a little better.  This blog is primarily a public sharing of my journey of faith. 

A secondary purpose is to make others aware of the writer that exists.  I know Dear Reader that your life is full of many choices and responsibilities.   If you benefit at all from my scribblings here I would ask a small favor.

The first thing you could do to help is click through to the actual blog page when you read.  It would help me better gauge my audience.  Once there comments and questions are always welcome.   

f you could share, re-post, or forward my blog to others that would be helpful as well.  I do not wish to create a burden for you.  I have made a commitment to promote my work.  This is a small piece of that endeavor.  Thank you Dear Reader.  I cherish your time more than I can express.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


No comments:

Post a Comment