07 June 2015

Impossible Dreams – Broken Hearts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Perhaps the most dangerous thing in believing in the impossible is you have to put your heart into something to believe in it.  Hearts are infinitely breakable.  The effect of them breaking can go on for a lifetime and in some cases longer.  It has even been medically proven that a heart can be actually broken.  It is a condition called Takotsubo.

If we dare to dream then our hearts will be broken.  If we dare to have faith our faith will be realized but our hearts will be broken.  If we love unconditionally our heart will be broken.  Our hearts will be broken but we will not lose.  We may suffer loss.  We may be alone and lonely.  We may even feel we are desolate.  We will, however, dreams, faith, and love accounted for.

Our dreams may not come true but if not they will be replaced with better, nobler ones.  Our faith will be refined, purified, and fulfilled by God.  Our hearts may be in pieces with the shards as far apart as the distance between the stars.  We need to do what is right no matter what the cost.  We need have faith, love, dreams, and hope.

If I follow then I follow the one whose heart I have broken with my sin.  Even in a broken heart I have fellowship with him.  He loves my gained understanding and renewed commitment.   He does not want me to be hurt but knows how he will use the hurt to heal.  He knows how he will make all things right.  He knows how he will heal.  He knows how he will someday mend all hearts.

I will dream the impossible dream of all hearts one day attuned to his.  I will ask him to play mine and all heartstrings in his unification song.  I will follow.  I may limp or even crawl.  When I think I cannot do it Christ will sustain me. 

Where Are You Going Great Heart?  - John Oxenham

Where are you going, Great-Heart,
With your eager face and your fiery grace?
Where are you going, Great-Heart?"

"To fight a fight with all my might,
For truth and justice, God and right,
To grace all life with His fair Light."

Then God go with you, Great-Heart!

Where are you going, Great-Heart?

"To cleanse the earth of noisome things,
To draw from life its poison stings,
To give free play to freedom's wings."

Then go with you, Great-Heart!

Where are you going, Great-Heart?

"To lift today above the past,
To make tomorrow sure and fast,
To nail God's colors to the mast."

Then God goes with you, Great-Heart!

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Aramis,

    This helped my broken hart a bit today.

    JRH II

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aramis,

    This helped my broken hart a bit today.

    JRH II

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to be of help.

    ReplyDelete