04 June 2015

What are We Made For – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We are made by God for his purposes.  We manage to muddle that all of those purposes are loving and good.  All of life is not “good” but God promises to be good to me in all of it.

If I disconnect from my purpose then I leave a void that makes me less than I really am.  No matter what I see to fill that void with it will not satisfy.  I am not meant to be a deep theologian.  I am not designed for long discussions in higher criticism. 

It is easy for me to have faith and to love people.  I like making others feel accepted.  I struggle with injustice and selfishness.  I am made for a purpose although I am not always sure what it is.    

So I follow.  The journey is both wonderful and tearful.  The purpose is found in the following.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment