10 July 2015

Great Expectations - Children

Greetings Dear Reader,

Today is my younger Son Bezel’s birthday.  I love him dearly and fiercely.  It is one of the things we fail at when we place too many expectations on our children.  He is in the midst of making some very positive changes in his life.

I want to you this space today to send a resounding “I LOVE YOU” to him.  I want him to be all that he is capable of being.  The only expectation I want to place on him is that he be true to himself.

I love you Bezel and am honored to be your father.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment