12 August 2015

Home to House - Sleeping

Greetings Dear Reader,

So an adjustment that is not going well is sleeping.  The new bed is comfortable enough.  The place is quiet enough.  I am still waking up just a couple of hours after retiring to thoughts and concerns.

Last night I did not sleep at all.  I am tired but have a couple days at ease ahead of me.  I can feel the heat of this crucible increasing.   Things are starting to fall into place and a routine is evolving.   The routine of little sleep over the last five nights is not one I wish to establish.

Perhaps tonight I can build up enough tired to carry me through the sleeping hours. Either way, the heat rises, the refining begins, and I must cling to Christ as my only hope.   

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



No comments:

Post a Comment