04 January 2016

Capturing All There Is - Social

Greetings Dear Reader,

This one is always a challenge for me.  I am a very social being but also a home body.  I like social dining and some social events.  I do, however, resist things outside of my comfort zone. 

If I am to capture all there is socially then I must be more fluid in what I do.  I must also assure that I engage in things that do not limit my ability to reflect Christ.  The core of creativity is to think new thoughts and try new things.  

I must take the risks I fear and seek the things that interest me.  I must follow Christ wherever he leads.  This includes being available to ventures that make me uncomfortable.

As the opportunities present themselves I must evaluate them not by my comfort but by that voice that lets me know that I should or should not do a thing.  I must be open for the Spirit to drive me where it will.  This is both hard to discern and to brave.  I must, however, do it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment