27 April 2016

The Conversations In My Head – Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We all have an internal dialogue.   It can be pleasant and condemning all at once.  It feeds our courage and our fear.  It is there in the best of times and the worst of times. 

Sometimes the conversation bleeds over into the conversation with others.  Our inner voices assumes what others will say and we hold both sides for discussion without actually talking to the others person. 

We can also allow the inner voice to rule our choices in how we interact with others.  We always fail when we allow certain inner conversations to rule our choices.  We also  have that inner voice that can strengthen us and move us along to better things.

We become what we think we are.  We become what we decide to become.  I need to assess what voices are getting the most attention from my inner ear.  I must assure that I am not listening to the wrong one. 

Walk with me for a bit if you care to join the conversation.  I know that as I expose some of that inner dialogue to this bright light of self-searching that I will value your thoughts Dear Reader.  The journey is long and your company encourages me.    

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment